Preview Day 2015
Preview Day 2015 has concluded.
Unable to attend? Register for our upcoming OPEN HOUSE on December 4th.
USC University Park Campus - Los Angeles, CA
Friday, October 30, 2015
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Preview Day is the Viterbi School's open house event for students interested in pursuing their Master's degree at one of the top ranked graduate engineering institutions in the nation. Those who attend will:
- meet with Viterbi faculty, staff and current students
- tour USC's University Park Campus in Los Angeles, California
- learn more about our graduate programs in engineering & computer science
- receive an application fee waiver
We request that attendees have earned or are candidates to earn at least a Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, math, or hard science (such as physics, chemistry or biology).
To explore the day's activities and helpful information about attending Preview Day, please click through the tabs below.
Thank you for your interest in Preview day. REGISTRATION is now CLOSED. Unable to attend Preview Day? REGISTER FOR OUR UPCOMING OPEN HOUSE
Register for the event on Eventbrite by clicking the button below.
Please note: Due to room capacity in the Town & Gown event space, guests will be accommodated on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to request a spot for a guest, please email the event coordinator, Mary Kae, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests that arrive at the door are not guaranteed to be accommodated.
Before attending Preview Day, please take the time to go through the helpful links below:
- Event Agenda
- Campus Map
- Directions to USC University Park Campus
- The link above indicates Parking Structure X (PSX) in Google Maps. Customize directions for your drive by entering the point of departure. Please receive a parking permit from the Gate 3/Parking Structure X Kiosk. Preview Day attendees will receive a complimentary, all-day parking permit. Cars parked without a permit will be ticketed.
- Los Angeles Weather
**The Travel Grant application deadline has been extended to October 8th, 2015.
We are pleased to offer a limited number of travel stipends to highly qualified students who plan to attend Preview Day 2015 in Los Angeles. Please read the information about the travel grant selection process below carefully before submitting your application.
To apply, submit the Preview Day Travel Grant form by October 1st, 2015** (see new deadline above). Early application is strongly recommended.
Selection & Notification Details:
- Applications will be selected by the Office of Graduate and Professional Programs and recipients will be notified by October 5, 2015 via e-mail.
- Those selected to receive travel grants must confirm intent to attend within 48 hours after notification of receiving the grant. (Make sure the e-mail address you use on the application form is one you check regularly.)
- Travel grant will reimburse the recipient up to a total of $300 for travel costs such as transportation (to include mileage, flights, bus or train) and/or lodging.
- Meals and incidentals are not included in travel grant funding.
- You are responsible for making all travel arrangements and submitting receipts to our office for reimbursement. Further instructions regarding reimbursement will be emailed upon selection.